One of unbrick methods on Huawei devices is dload. In this guide I’d like to show you how to back to stock firmware by some simple steps.
Reset Huawei via Dload
- Before we starts, I’ll bring P Smart 2018 as example for our reset Huawei guide meanwhile, the method is same for other phones.
- The current firmware shipped with your phone.
- AndroidHost, is the perfect place to download the whole firmware.
- Download your shipped firmware, as first thing to do.
- Unpack the whole dload folder from the archive.
- Now copy the entire dload folder so the external sdcard.
- Disconnect your device from usb port, reboot by keep press on volume down + volume up + power button.
- The installation will start on your device display, so just sit and wait.
Reset Huawei Devices Using Dload Method