In this multi guide, I’ll show you how to install and run ADB (Android Debug Bridge) tools on your installed system.
- You can use official setup.
- An Android device.
- Open the linked page under “Requirements“.
- Choose your installed system, in my case “Linux“.
- Click on ” I have read and agree with the above terms and conditions“.
- Then click on download button.
- Extract your package in a new folder eg: /Home/Tools/ADB.
- Now open a terminal application and run the following command;
- Check the following screenshot for the example.
Install ADB Via SDK Platform Tools